Installing the Ultimate Landing Page Advanced Plugin
Please Read: If you have a previous version of the Ultimate Landing Page Advanced installed, including the free version, deactivate it and uninstall it before installing the new version.
1. You will receive an email with the download link once you have finished the sign up process.
2. Right-click the download link and save the file, ultimate-landing-page-advanced-1_7_0_2.zip (version number may be different), to your hard drive.
3. Login to your WordPress site and go to Plugins>Add New.
4. Click on Upload in the sub-menu on the Add New Plugin Page.
5. Click Browse and navigate to the .zip file, ultimate-landing-page-advanced-1_7_0_2.zip, you downloaded. Click on the file and then click Open. This will return you to the Add New Plugin Page
6. Click Install Now and the plugin will install.
7. Now go to Plugins>Installed Plugins and find Ultimate Landing Page Advanced.
8. Click Activate and the plugin is ready to use
9. To create a landing page, click on Landing Pages in the admin menu.
9. To set a landing page as a coming soon page, go to Setting>Ultimate Landing Page Advanced.
First off, thanks for providing a free plugin, it lokos really useful. I followed the direction for installing, but everytime I upload the installation fails beause of a missing style.css file. I have browsed the contents of the zip and even tried copying the style to the root of the directory, but was unable to install. I’m new to wordpress, but I have done some google searching before asking such a noob question, but have I missed something?
You are getting the error because you are uploading the .php file ta is located inside the .zip file. Right-click the download link and save the .zip file to your hard drive. Then install the .zip file on your WordPress site.
I bought the full, multisite version, installed it, and it has links all over it saying I need to upgrade to the full version. What do I need to do?
To install the full version of the Ultimate Landing Page Advanced, you have to uninstall the free version. Go to Installed Plugins>Ultimate LAnding Page Advanced, deactivate the free version, delete it, and then install the new plugin that was sent to you when you purchased.
Note: The free version has a version number with four trailing zeros (0000), the ful version does not.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
I just purchased your ULPA and am loving it!
I’m trying to replace the “Confirm your email for access” code from the landing page I created from your landing pages and replace it with the AWeber WEb Form I created. I copied and pasted the RAW HTML code into the Custom Email Form area but nothing has changed.
You need to set email management to custom, not Aweber. The Aweber setting is if you are using the default form and your Aweber list name.
I purchased the Ultimate Landing Page which as the e-mail contact form already embedded. I don’t get Feedburner, so I signed on with an account with Mail Chimp. Even after I created my Mail Chimp account, I still could not select Mail Chimp under the Ultimate Landing Page settings. I figured out in order to get Mail Chimp to work, I had to purchase the Ultimate Landing Page Advanced, which I just did, and still, I cannot select Mail Chimp as my e-mail provider for the Landing Page. What gives? I am having a hard time figuring out why this has to be so difficult. Please respond as soon as possible.
You have the free version of the plugin still installed. Uninstall the free version and install the full version sent to you when you made the purchase. This will fix your problem.